Saturday, September 2, 2017

Reaching A Peak



"The pieces all fit together.
Yet everything was falling apart."
Nicholas Sparks


The idea about reaching a peak and all would be well is definitely untrue.  Even half way to the peak, when I have been willing to settle, all was not consistently well.  Try my best to remain aligned, mercury goes retrograde or I am overwhelmed by the passing worldwide negative energy.

Peacefully walking the path in the park, I am lulled by the gentle breeze in the trees while I envision the colored leaves coming this fall.  Breathing easily and becoming inspired the most horrendous thought becomes a pellet shot through my thoughts.  Ugly, disgusting and borderline violence speeds out as fast as it had come in.

I cannot help but wonder if this black torrent was from the collective consciousness or if it had been harbored for years by my ancestors.  Repulsed by these hideous thoughts, I force myself to shake the darkness away, returning to my breath on this gorgeous God given day.

No comments:

Post a Comment