Sunday, September 24, 2017

False Words and Inconsistent Actions




"Speak only if it improves upon the silence."
Mahatma Gandhi

As a child, it seemed I knew nothing except the magic of the outside world.  I would eventually strive to learn a way to use knowledge to invite others into my life and to listen to the replies they would make.  I received more pleasure, however, in reading body language then comprehending words.

My time spent in libraries edged me towards the aesthetic fractions of life and I no longer sought out preferred people of the time.  I was fascinated by the inconsistent action between humans and the duality of life.

So it would seem what I knew and what others had to say were less important than our actions.  There  appeared to be more knowledge in solitude than in the spewing of falsehoods of man.  It was when I searched deeper down into the heart that I would be able to read the cramped, unspoken love words of wounded individuals.  In observing what was hidden, it became easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment