Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hope Resides






I find hope in the darkest of days,
and focus in the brightest.
I do not judge the universe.


Dalai Lama



The twisted spell in my darkened mind has finally shattered and hope resides! This beautiful spring day fills my heart once again with joy, and fear no longer holds me in place.

I am reminded of what I learned from Eckhart Tolle in THE NEW EARTH. He wisely spoke of the pain body residing within us begging for drama and to be fed with extreme emotion. He advised that we stay present in the moment, be aware of the demands of the pain body, and to quietly wait for calm to return. He suggests we do not allow ego to pull us further into the drama or pain. This can be accomplished by staying in the moment.


Hope is pulling me forward today, tomorrow, and the next.   Feeling somewhat rebirthed, after loitering in the labor of darkness, I am building inner strength to be my 'old' self again.  I am once again ready to trust, to believe, and to experience hope eternal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment