Friday, June 30, 2023

Rebirthing My Complex Self



"This, or something better, now manifests for me
in totally satisfying and harmonious ways
for the highest good of all concerned."
Shakti Gawain

Virginia's Voice was created in 2011 maintaining a dedicated daily posting. My blog was intended for Articulating Silence, Deciphering Dreams, and Exploring Inner Landscapes which continues to be the guidelines for my life.  Today is my birthday, a time to rebirth and revitalize my intentions. 'This or something better,' continues to be my mantra.

Born on the last day of June, I am intensely aligned with the Moon, prosper in the element of water (emotions), and experience heightened sensitivities. Aware of diverse energy patterns of others, I react accordingly. I am an extroverted hermit, thriving with deep relationships, but requiring 'cave' time. I am deeply grateful for endless libraries and numerous journals. 

As the years unfold, there are unavoidable challenges, but learning to face them with integrity and spiritual intention lessens the drama. I have strengthened my ability to use my voice, explore messages hidden within dreams, and submit to deep dives into other realms. My desire today is to shed what no longer applies, allowing space for new manifestations.

And I am deeply grateful for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment