Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Pull of the Moon




"The moon will guide you through the night
with her brightness, but she will always
dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen."
Shannon L. Alder 

Since childhood, my communication with the full moon has been extraordinary.  I repeatedly track the phases of this lunar light as it some how aligns with my physical, mental and spiritual cycles. 

I feel her pull in my energy field and learn through her example to shine even in the midst of darkness.  She has been my dream catcher and my gateway to where I swing upon the stars.  The full moon is radiant in my heart, and her lunar phases guide me on my journey.

I identify as a Moon Child and I embrace my relationship with the stars.  Being a light worker, my energy continuously heightens and flows.  I can glow like the radiant full moon and twinkle like the stars. In the nocturnal lunar space is where my magic resides.





No comments:

Post a Comment