Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Redirect Journey




"I will lead myself to healing."
Lee Harris

When we exclusively follow suggestions from others, our personal journey can be diluted by seeking what others desire.  Walking with another offers a comforting presence, but the directions we choose need come from within.

What I make of this life becomes the gift I offer to the world.  When I reclaim lost power, kindle my inner fire, and utilize my light for healing, healthy opportunities present themselves.  The choices become highly creative and significant.

As I heal my wounded parts, I feel uplifted and my light grows stronger.  It is easier to let go of things that no longer matter, replacing them with heartfelt choices.  The connection between all of us thickens and together we are called forward.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment