Monday, July 11, 2022

Repetition Creating Wholeness

 



"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us
what we need to know."
Pema Chodron

What happens when we receive a blast from the past?  How do we feel when hands reach out over time and tap us on the shoulder?  Where do we go to sort out the old feelings from the present day emotions?

Rather than searching for a guru or digging through ancient wisdom, we can choose to quietly sit with our lovely self, and tune in to what is going on in our heart more in addition to the chatter in our mind.

In this space in time, what is important to me and how can I best obtain it?  Once I secure stability, how do I sustain it?  How do I best meet my needs without harming others?  As we are quiet, the light within grows stronger, showing us the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment