Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cannon Ball Splash!!!

 




"It's a matter of where you choose to place yourself
within the story you tell yourself."
Sheila Reynolds

Gut feelings guide me in numerous situations.  Over time, however, heaviness builds in this precise area.  My solar plexus contains haunting memories of the past, misperceptions of the present and fear of future.

Recently, I have been using Lee Harris (leeharris.energy.com) as a resource and through his Soul Print reflections, my relationship to self and to the world, continuously evolves. Soul expands as light energy and I am propelled into new awareness.

No longer will I apologize for being me.  There is now an end to hiding in the shadows of who I have always been meant to me.  Processing the dynamics of the Super Full Moon, I am catapulted into powerful scenarios where I am proud to be me.  I am making a splash with a full cannon ball into this liquid light I now see.

No comments:

Post a Comment