Monday, April 18, 2022

Desire for Flight

 



"Hawks are one of the most intriguing and mystical
of the birds of prey.  They are the messengers, the 
protectors, and the visionaries of the air."
Ted Andrews 

Whenever a hawk enters my vision, I am alerted that a message is coming my way.  If it is sitting in a tree, I know to be patient, but observant.  If it flies across my path, I realize a shift of some sort is approaching.  

In meditation, I have experienced the flight of a hawk.  I have felt the strength of extended wings as the rush of currents pulled me higher.  Landscapes, as seen through keen eyes of this predator, offer expansive definition of living and life.

The hawk is known to awaken life purpose.  It is a connector between spirit and humans as it navigates the realm of the sky.  It offers the urge to have powerful communication as well as quietude to be alone.  The hawk initiates the desire to take flight.


No comments:

Post a Comment