Monday, February 14, 2022

Embracing Silence


 

"Develop a love for solitude and silence
and you'll get peace and self-reliance in return."
Maxime Lagace

This Valentine's Day, I am setting a pretty table with linens and crystals, highlighted by numerous candles and differing flowers. Even though there is only one place setting, I will be embracing the presence of love and flow.

In hindsight, there were numerous times of being surrounded by others and yet feeling totally alone.  False aspects of loving were suffocating while denying the truth of reality. Energy was tainted and drained by the lies and misconceptions.

Today, I feel in harmony with all there is while allowing everything to have its own place.  I am  brimming with possibility for evolving creatively in spiritually heightened space.  So I lift my goblet filled with cheer, embracing silence with peace and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment