Friday, February 18, 2022

Cusp of Moving




"You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives,
under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives."
Werner Erhard

As claimed numerous times before, I have gypsy blood running through my veins.  I have maintained residence in apartments, condos, and homes. I also feel the nudge to disclose there have been tents and caves as well.

Whether taking passage in a canoe in the Canadian wilderness or strolling through lavender farms in Maui or splashing in ocean waves in St. Thomas, I have welcomed fresh perspective and the ability to take note when they begin to blur.  Endlessly, my feet have cherished a union with the ground beneath, and my heart has remained loyal to the moon.

I find my lovely self on the cusp of moving once again.  In the process of life, debris is often removed creating new perspectives.  Guides tend to whisper ... "Let your spirit soar!"

No comments:

Post a Comment