Saturday, March 21, 2020

Space for Unknown







"I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am.
I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up
my life with yet to come surprises."
Elizabeth Gilbert

Change presents us with the unknown which usually triggers some level of fear.  We then could use our energy to fight the system, rebel against being told, and create a perfectly unpleasant state of mind.

Controlling our fear gives us opportunities to explore options.  We can choose to use our energy to develop new routines, dig deeper into our work, and maintain a creative perception of what is yet to come.

Without hesitation use positivity while developing new ways. Spread energy throughout the day following the new path. Adjust the day to meet needs, and to be aware of the of others without being driven to isolation by fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment