Monday, August 26, 2019

Once Again a Warrior




"Unravel the story you tell yourself,
and discover the story you are in."
Parker J. Palmer

Weakened by loss of sleep, overwhelming emotions trigger a spiraling collapse into thoughts of being a victim.  In my mind, I slide back through time circling around all of the traumatic experiences.  Life can be harsh and then I feel totally out of control.

It is only when I can strip this script from myself that I can quietly sit in stillness wrapped in the present moment with intentional breath.  Then I can see the present just as it is and healthy actions come to mind.  Action moving forward pulls me out of victim hood and into the power I have always had.

To remove all drama and view reality, the question becomes "What is the lesson?"  Parallels from past experiences present themselves and the path I need to follow opens.  I willingly follow the light for once again I am a warrior in control of my plight.


No comments:

Post a Comment