Monday, August 5, 2019

Road Maps Nor the Moon



I hear my song at last,
and I sing it. As we sing
the day turns, the trees move.
Wendell Berry

Loving Kindness Meditations are helping to corral my thoughts, and allow my fragmented body to be still.  With self-compassion I turn inward listening for the voice to guide me home.  It is a difficult task.

My thirst is not quenched by water nor my need for connection completed by touch.  There is this silent yearning moving my presence deeper within.  Road maps do not apply nor the position of the moon.  

It is a gentle non-physical movement guiding me forward outside of time or space.  As I trust, leaving all perceptions behind me, non-existence explodes before me.  In my mind's eye there is an all consuming radiance resonating within my soul.  And then I begin to hear my song ...


No comments:

Post a Comment