Thursday, August 22, 2019

Wandering the Periphery






"They are so caught up in their happiness that they don't realize
I am not really a part of it.  I am wandering the periphery."
David Levithan

My astrological sign is Cancer ... the moon child ... which blesses me with double doses of emotion and perceptions that run deeper than the skin.  I do not just observe a person, I feel a frequency or vibration connecting beyond normal depths.  Navigating through life I find wearing workbooks ground  me better than  tottering on high heels.

In stillness, I try to listen to what is being said and what is being avoided.  I try to reflect statements back to the speaker using similar words.  It is helpful to bring clarity to reality.  The most obvious problem can be repressed and it may take numerous attempts to bring light into the dark.  

I eventually become a by stander as people then move on with his or her life.  While a person moves forward, my work boots lead to the periphery where I need to let go.      It seems I am destined to only share a portion in the life of another, although the connection may remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment