Sunday, September 9, 2018

Changing Labels




"I have nothing left to prove."
Petra Hermans


The word seeker has best described me for many years.  I looked for wisdom, understanding, and the discovery of life's purpose.  Definition of myself rotated from one unearthing to the next, but always blessing me with a stronger sense of self.

Once I developed a sense of purpose and began to embrace my lovely self who was hiding behind imperfection, puzzle pieces began to fall into place.  A rhythm joined the inner realms with the outer worlds.  Creativity softened harsh edges, muted offensive background noise, and lured me into the alignment of light and dark.

Surrounded by unconditional love, my boundaries continue to expand and contract as my opposing needs for people and solitude are met.  I finally understand the position of standing still and letting the present come and go.  There is no need for me to control, seek, or prove.  I am gently positioned in the present moment attracting wisdom and allowing love to flow. Grasping his trusted hand, together we are beckoned by a golden glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment