Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"What is going to happen to us?"




"What is going to happen to us?"
Tsukumizu



It is important to be grounded (feet firmly rooted in the Mother Earth, spiritually connected, and living in the moment) or balanced (awareness without emotional attachment).   To let go of one's concerns or past burdens and not to be overwhelmed by the unknown, one must live in the present.

I intellectually understand these concepts and diligently practice them, but admittedly, it is getting much harder to do so.  I am street smart and know how to navigate safely, but the reality is no matter how safe I think I am, there is no protection from random happenings.

Even when I focus on the goodness and minimize my fears, there is a part of me remaining anxious.    I will continue to open my heart to others and  to  believe in visions of peace.  My dreams will  be filled with hope for love and kindness.  Unfortunately,  I will continue to wonder what is going to happen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment