Sunday, October 15, 2017

Cocoon Of Silence



"When you connect to the silence within you,
that is when you can make sense of the 
disturbance going on around you."
Stephen Richards


I will not choose to live in oblivion, nor will I be pulled into mass hysteria.  Although emotional and sensitive, I attempt to stay only in the moment as an observer.  When I do not personalize what is occurring around me, my perception is broader without filters creating some sense of clarity.

I exit my reveries and slide into my heart where I can just feel.  The growing fear in the world enters and exits without pulling me with it.   In the shelter of my heart I can use my energy to create a powerful light to shine out into the world.

As my vibration heightens, I ask Divine Spirit to carry my light wherever it is needed.  It may be spread across countries, forests, communities or families.  My energy flows as I remain in a cocoon of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment