Friday, October 20, 2017

Further Understanding of Reality



"Each of us is a unique thread, 
woven into the beautiful fabric
of our collective consciousness."
Jaeda DeWalt

Recently, I have been pulled off course and find myself to be overwhelmed by the collective consciousness.  Dark thoughts and horrible actions have been gathering in my mind, even though I know they are not mine.  It takes longer for me to be grounded and even more difficult to remain aligned.

This morning, I was reading Eknath Easwaran thoughts and beliefs in THE BLUE JOURNAL.  I came across comments about reaching a level where we are exposed to the collective consciousness for specific reason.  He comments about the world needing to recognize each individual and how we can do that by experiencing the collective.

I feel relieved to realize I am not stuck on some negative plain.  I am visiting a level where my sheltered belief system can be exposed to the true diversity of man.  I can now be aware of these diverse thoughts but to let them gently flow through me.  They are an education on diversity, not a platform to judge or condemn.  It is to further my understanding of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment