Thursday, July 21, 2011

No Need To Go To India





There is no need to go to India
or any where else to find peace.
You will find that deep place of silence
right in your room,
your garden,
or even your bath tub.

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


This weekend has been filled with laughter, good food, and excellent conversation.  To have good friends temporarily residing in your space lifts the heaviness of life and allows bubbles of happiness to reach the surface.

Returning to solitude, I realize that too often I make life too complicated, dig too deeply, and spend too much time in my head analyzing.  Where is my faith?  Where do I place my trust?  Worrying never accomplishes anything.

We must do our part by creating a desire or image of how we want our life to be, but then we must detach.  We must trust the process.  Stuart Wilde says, "Life was not meant to be a struggle."  We must have faith that Divine Spirit will provide.

Instead of being anxious or doubtful, we can use our energy to be steadfast and joyful.  We can be creative and hopeful, anticipating the dream yet to unfold.  Like a child excitedly holding a special secret inside, we can wear big smiles while carrying our vision within. 

Today I think I will place all of my worries into my 'worry jar' and sit outside on the patio with my bubble machine.  I will fill each bubble with happy thoughts as they gently float up into the sky...


No comments:

Post a Comment