Sunday, July 10, 2011

And Shine!




Like the moon
come out from behind
the clouds!  And Shine!

~BUDDHA



It is always a matter of choice.  When we wake up of a morning, we can decide if we want a good day or a bad day.  We set the tone through our perceptions and intentions. 

Today, I will greet everyone with a smile.  When I engage with someone who is critical or negative, I will contribute their actions to their own perceptions and intentions, rather than take ownership of what they share.

If I find a really great parking place at the store, I'll leave it for the next patron and find the next available spot.  Shopping down the aisles, I will be more attentive to others around me, greeting those who seem lonely.
I will genuinely thank the clerk eye to eye, and tell the checker how much I appreciate their good job.


Pollyanna are you thinking?  Perhaps so, but if I act this way consistently,
it will become my habit and my general nature.  I will be able to perceive  happier surroundings and treat others in a more friendly manner. 

I think I need to just SHINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment