Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Solstice Cocoon

 


"In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, 
an invincible summer. And that makes me happy.  
For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes 
against  me, within me, there's something stronger - 
something better, pushing right back."
Albert Camus

Winter, is a time to withdraw and become increasingly speculative about life and how it unfolds.  We take efforts to warm our lovely selves sitting by a fire, lighting a candle or wrapping up in a cozy blanket.  

Winter allows us time to physically and emotionally withdraw.  We can assess where we have been, where we are, and where we want to go.  It is a time to nourish the fire in our invincible core.

Winter provides time to unleash our creative spirits.  There is space to express what we feel through dance, music, or the written word.  In our self made cocoon, we formulate thoughts which will become the seeds we plant in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment