Friday, December 16, 2022

Flame Passion





"Please help me to embody love
And radiate it to all whom I encounter
Regardless of whether they remain in my life
Or are no longer with me."
Tahlia Hunter 

With my early years in catholicism, burning candles and stained glass became embedded in my emotional makeup.  I loved the sacred feel of mass, holding a private missal and listening to the unusual rhythm of Latin words. 

Throughout my life, no matter the season, I burned candles.  There was an intimate connection watching a waffling flame endure unexpected breezes.  The warm light instilled hope and as the flame flickered, I came to understand how to withstand unexpected forces.

Candles became part of my spiritual ritual to embrace life.  They grew significantly symbolic for me with the projection of energy work.  My longing to illuminate others with light became my passion.  Spiritually, I continue to hold light for others, daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment