Monday, November 30, 2020

Inner Nightmares




"I dream my painting 
and I paint my dream."
Vincent van Gogh

Dreamscapes have been sprawled across backdrops of everything but normal.  For months we all have been exposed to drastic changes not only physically but mentally.  We have been kicked out of our norm which is then reflected in our dreams.

Not only have there been dictates from the government, there have also been disruptions astrologically.  I am not inclined to the daily shifting of the skies, but I sure know what retrograde feels like!  

The full moon has always impacted the energy surrounding me and enhances my dream time, but retrograde is far more jarring and intensive.  It seems as though our personal energy increases either positively or negatively, impacting our atmospheres.   Words of wisdom ...  ride out the storm; go with the flow; see and look for the good in the midst of chaos; and believe dreams reflect our inner nightmares.





No comments:

Post a Comment