Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Floating in Spiritual Space

 


"All that is necessary to make this world a better place to live
is to love ... to love as Christ loved, as Buddha loved."
Isadora Duncan

Darkness is beginning to fill in the spaces left by the setting sun.   I want to be in oblivion with just my eyes connected to the pathway of the  moon.  I gently release all fact and fiction with fragments of the unknown.  My desire is to be empty of all thought perceived or conceived during my time in this place.

Inside of my lovely self I envision a balance of dark and light, creating an alignment of safety to protect me as I discharge all sense of of my body.  I awaken to an untainted space filled with love without any justification or defilement. There are no boundaries nor expectations for free floating in spiritual space.

I breathe in tenderness; I sense the diminishment of fear; and I am shifted into the embodiment of love.  Gone are the self-expectations and uncertified imperfections.   I  am unleashed with this limitless love of mine with the promise to simply shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment