Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Suspended in the Presence of Eternity




"When you are present you can sense the spirit -
the one consciousness in every creature -
and love it as your self."
Eckhart Tolle

There is an energy in all things and together they produce a frequency.  The best example I can offer is from my memories of walking into a bar near eleven o'clock at night.  The air is stale, the conversations are depthless, and the energy feels not only dark but heavy.  I gained this experience years ago, but the negative presence can easily be recalled.

I can  remember entering a pew and kneeling in a Roman Catholic Church. Even though I was a child, the smell of incense, rich colors of altar cloths, glowing candles, and Latin chanting filled my heart with a mixed presence of joy, sorrow, and solitude while angels hovered near.

It has been a long time practice to seek the Divine presence in nature.  It has a spiritual way of lifting me into realms of sacred reality blessing me with feelings of peace, joy, and hope. The best energy for my soul is found in the midst of trees, the floating moon, and sparkling stars. It is where I can feel suspended in the presence of eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment