Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dream A Little Dream




"Whatever you create in your life
you must first create in your imagination."
Tycho Photiou


Intentionally, I create a picture of how I want a certain part of my life to be.  I might do this during a creative visualization or through the written word or painting with spontaneity.  Actually, I may bring my focus of illusion into all segments of my creativity.  It is carried in my thoughts, words, and deeds.

As children, our imagination runs rampant. There is a sense of freedom and joy, until we slowly eliminate our magical illusions.  If we choose to reinstate an element of fantasy back into life, we will once again experience this playfulness.  

Dare to dream of something new or improved.  Begin with something small but fun and light hearted.  See it in technicolor or primitively sketch it out.  Allow it to come alive by adding a background of music or by seeing it in the aliveness of nature.  Get excited about the forth coming delivery (with no added shipping).  Believe in this and in time, it will manifest in one fashion or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment