Monday, September 19, 2011

Asking for Prayers, Energy, and Light



Joyce Marie
College Roommate
Sister of my heart




Friends, energy workers, and all whom I have never met ~
 
On March 10th, 2011, I sent out a desperate request on behalf of my college roommate, Joyce Marie.  She was receiving large doses of chemo to kill leukemia (which was a side effect from medicine she takes for a life threatening blood disease) in preparation for a bone marrow transplant.
 
With deep gratitude I am elated to report that all of you must have responded beyond expectations as her beautiful spirit has survived the first stage of her long journey.  Now after numerous months, she will be able to enter the second stage for the bone marrow transplant. 
 
PLEASE pray, send energy, love, and light, or do whatever it is you do so that Joyce Marie's body will not reject the bone marrow transplant.  PLEASE send support so that she may have the courage and strength to walk this path of healing or to the greater beyond.
 
I am deeply grateful for any kindness you may offer to this dear sister of my heart!
 
                                       I sincerely thank you!
                                                   Virginia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment