Monday, September 16, 2019

Tell Me Who You Really Are ....



"One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others want
you to be, rather than being yourself."
Shannon L. Alder

Who are you anyway?  No, not what you wear or where you live, but what is your essence?  I am not seeking your title or position or your body shape or religious and political beliefs.  I am asking who you might be if you were stripped of everything except your self perception.

Seriously, who would you claim to be?  What would be the strengths you would mention or the flaws and weaknesses?  Discarding poor choices, mishaps, and life lessons, who resides beneath the layers?  What name would you claim and where would your heart reside?

Tell me of the magic in you.  What stirs within from the innocence and awe of spiritual perceptions?  What has been left undone or untouched?  If I asked you to step outside of your body would you tell me then .... tell me who you really are within?

No comments:

Post a Comment