Saturday, November 17, 2018

Authentic Rhythm

  


"Be with the flow, take the flow with you,
align and make a rhythm out of it."
Kriti Twin

As I float upon the water, my mind calms down and my imagination opens up to the clouds in the sky.  Configurations entertain me while lofty thoughts of creativity flush through my blood.  My feet begin to kick and my arms regulate purposeful strokes.  The intention is to reach shore maintaining the buoyant sense of flow supported by the rhythm of my discovered creative energy.

When I am out of water it is key to maintain the cadence of the newly created rhythm.  My physical body needs to be grounded to the earth just as my arms remain stretched towards all the realms above.  Alignment is established when I pull equally from above and below.

The outcome of my creative endeavors hopefully ignites a spark within thoughts of others.  I long to trigger other's neglected desires, and to transport them to their own flow where once again they create an authentic rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment