Thursday, October 25, 2018

Simplicity from the Divine





"I am not a genius, I am just curious.
I ask many questions, and when the
answer is simple, then God is answering."
Albert Einstein

People appearing to a be genius have never stirred my curiosity as those with an unique perspective.  Individuals who have sifted through written knowledge and gained an untraditional understanding easily have my attention.

Those with differing views do not appear to me as being right or wrong.  They are simply interesting, offer food for thought, and trigger the mind to be free of dogma.  When we unlock the latches and throw open the windows of our minds, the fresh ideas release whispers from God or the Universe.

Communication in relationship is key whether we are speaking to the seen or unseen and the living or solid forms of nature.  Some of the most memorable exchanges I have had have been within nature either with trees or the moon.  Open the heart and unlatch the mind to receive simplicity from the Divine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment