Monday, May 21, 2018

Pricked By Curiosity




"My only hope is that even for a moment
I helped you see the world
a little bit different."
Laura Ingalls Wilder

My intention is never to change your mind, but to trigger you to expand your thinking.  Collecting information helps us to either be more secure in our theories or be pricked by curiosity.  We need to know why we don't support an idea or be vigilant in noticing shifts.

It has happened more than once while I am writing a statement or speaking to a gathered audience that I stop and ask myself, "Is that still true?"  My words are an invitation for the reader or the listener to journey into communication to reach higher ground.

Even if my words are misunderstood, they still carry energy.  The thoughts may linger and surface at a later time when they can be embraced deeply.  We are constantly changing, and as we shift, so do our perspectives.  It is my hope that words will help you to see abundance in various ways; to hear the silent voices within; and to feel the depth of Divine Spirit blending within your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment