Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creating New Stars On My Journey!


“Be careful what new (perceptual) markers you put into place, for these ideas and beliefs will be the stars in the new sky of your mind, and you shall navigate your way into these new times by the stars (thoughts and beliefs) that you have placed in the heavens of your own consciousness. So be wise when you go about creating new stars, our fellow navigators of the mystery.”
     © 2011 Tom Kenyon. All rights reserved www.tomkenyon.com

In the morning, I leave for a 5 day women's retreat outside of Asheville, North Carolina. There are about 12 women from this area traveling to this destination.  I am packed and ready to go! 

This is the sixth year for this retreat and I really do not have false expectations, but I do look forward to being in the presence of perhaps one hundred spiritual women.  I want to sit in the moment with vibrant energy pulsing around me, to open my heart for my highest good, and to place both of my feet firmly on to my spiritual path.

Wise sages will be present and there will be so much to learn from each other.  My intention is to focus on a new alignment of stars for my moon lit sky where I will navigate anew into the last years of my life.  I can feel the excitement from the prospect of clear perceptions that will replace the old ways and crystalize the new passage into the mystery of my sky.

The words of Tom Kenyon, "There are new stars in the sky and new worlds to discover. Be bold. And have a good journey," inspire me as I prepare for this spiritual quest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment