Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kindle The Fire Of Passion









"A year from now,
you may wish
you had started
today."

Karen Lamb



Garden of Eden, Maui 

My parents were of the generation that disallowed children to have voice.  "Children were to be seen and not heard."  So through writing, I found a way to express myself.   I journaled dreams, fears, and sadness, just as I do today.

Writing has been a way of life for me, and yet there have been so many times I have sabotaged my own development.  I have allowed fear to paralyze me, disabling any advancement that would reap rewards.  Procrastination discolored my dreams, making them fade from my view.  Negative opinions of those around me dissolved my heart's desire. 

With determination, however, life purpose can gain momentum at any point in time.  It is always waiting to be discovered and to be brought into the flow. When appropriate support is cheering the baby steps of initial success, self-esteem will increase its glow, casting a light onto the path where one must go.

The fires of passion are waiting inside of every human being, wanting to be discovered and explored.  The individual journey begins when gifts and talents are used with creative flair to express all that hides within.  Kindle the fire of passion today!

No comments:

Post a Comment