Saturday, September 3, 2022

Right in Front of Me ...

 



"When you do things from your soul,
you feel a river moving in you." 
Rumi 

Empowered by a spiritual influence, my life experienced alignment and  opened my senses to what was always right in front of me.  Seasonal winds blew away programed ways of thinking and spring rains cleansed perceptions.  Peace became readily available.

The challenging parts, however, have been living in the midst of others who do not share my optimism.  Allowing my self to be open and vulnerable, I have learned from opposite points of view and reenforced my own values.

And isn't that the intended value of life ... to live in the midst of diversity, embracing what we need and shedding what no longer supports?  This spiritual river flowing within me prevents stagnation and increasingly improves my view.  Yes, there are ripples in shallow water, but I choose to trust the guidance of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment