Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Filtering the Good into 2020




"May Light and Love and all that's good,
take place today as it should."
Lee Bice Matheson

New Years Day is exactly that ... a pristine space of time beginning a journey into a long line of more new days.  I wonder how long we could maintain a focus such as this and what kind of impact it would have upon our progress forward.

In my mind, such as it is, there is a gauzy adjustable veil that I can secure to the side this morning, filtering out negativity from last year.  My positive intentions filter through to pick up momentum in the days to come.  There is a room to the left with collages of creative ideas and inspiring writings to replace any lingering criticism.  To the right is another room containing majestic bliss and sacred oneness where I can become lost in ecstasy.

In the middle of my mind are listed prompts to serve, live in compassion, forgive thy self, and trust in the oneness of the world.  Looking forward I see the world in all aspects, but gravitate towards the growing good.  The circle of light opens and beckons me in to sustain the good for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment