Saturday, April 13, 2019

Shift Perceptions with Broader Scopes





"We have every single day this possibility,
this chance of discovering something new."
Paulo Coelho

Educationally I achieved the level I needed for my career, but I rarely missed an opportunity to attend another workshop or class to stack up credit.  Then as my world slowly turned, I began to give the presentations and share what I had endeavored to learn.  My feast was found in the reciprocating students willing to share stories and experiences.

The need to learn propelled me into studies of ancestors, religion, philosophy, astrology and other areas making my world expand beyond my expectations.  Mentors were bountiful and sisters of my heart were expanding into new areas as well.  We would gather and share, updating and eliminating information, and shifting perceptions with broader scopes.

It seems I am of the age now, where all of my seeking and yearning begins to apply to the life which surrounds me.  It is in solitude that I can make the most sense out of eclectic thoughts, stringing words and theories to support and contrast.  When I am surrounded by trees and birds in flight, while mighty flowers push up through the soil, I have the sense that nature has been patiently waiting for me.   It is as though spring creates a colorful kaleidoscope to blend my life time ponderings and the reflections of my soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment