Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Fear and Ego Sitting in a Chair





"Opportunities are never lost; they go to someone
who's awake and ready to host them attentively."
Vincent Okay Nwachukwu

On occasion, an idea will flit across my mind sparking my attention.  I will expand it, shrink it, decorate it and speculate the reality of successful accomplishment.  It does not take long for doubt to stretch into full blown fear and any sense of confidence runs with it.

Fortunately, I have had occasions where I placed fear with ego in the corner while I communicated with God.  I acknowledged what I thought I could stretch myself to handle and then expressed my desire for God to bless me with  a few things necessary for forward movement.

When I blocked out skepticism of others, and kept pushing forward, I began to realize how necessary elements were seemingly falling into place.  Any blockages were surmountable building my sense of nearing successful reality.   It is my belief that any one could have pulled this opportunity out of his or her imagination, but I happened to be the person listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment