Friday, November 15, 2019

Spiritual Spiral on Tennessee Roads





"Create a vision for the life you really want and
then work relentlessly towards making it a reality."
Roy T. Bennett


As I drove back from Nashville, the gorgeous colored  leaves triggered a state of awe.  I actually watched an eagle fly directly over my sun roof and the long drive offered numerous hawks in its margins.   Cardinals have a special meaning for me so I was delighted for a bright red male to cross my windshield.

As the hours of driving slowly moved along, I was saddened by all the of the dead deer along the wayside.  I silently thanked them for the food they would provide, for the beauty they brought into our world, and for the example of peaceful nature in the solitude of life.  And quite honestly, I cried.

The symbolism of deer uplifted my attitude.  They portray the lure of new adventures, and encourage others to watch for new perceptions of personal growth and expanded life experience. Most helpful, perhaps, deer has many sides to their behavior.  They are powerful yet feisty, and great individuality calling to trust instincts and themselves.   Message received, loud and clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment