Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Is Really Real




Fear Not.
What is not real
never was and never will be.
What is real,
always was and cannot be destroyed.

Bhagavad Gita



My love for nature is pure and constant.  Although it is ever changing, nature is resilient in replenishing my often times lonely soul.  Words of encouragement or inspiration seem to become nature's own breath spoken in the midst of fragrances or whispered in the wild winds.

It is a blessing to experience silence in each of the four seasons.  These times of solitude stimulate my best writing and the strongest sense of self.  The silence I find in nature allows the unspoken to be heard, and the hidden found.

Withdrawing into nature has always reflected a stronger sense of reality for me.  I find truth lingering there, and waiting for my awareness to grow.  Endurance and acceptance are exampled in the strength of all that grows. 

To lean against a tree connects my inner self to all that is.   Feeling the dark rich earth beneath my feet, I feel grounded.  The gnarly roots digging deep into mother earth reminds me of ancestors who have come long before me and of the generations who will follow me. 

In spite of how nature changes, the energy is always present and always has been.  It is a source I can rely on.  It has taught me trust and faith.  Nature has gifted me with a true sense of self and a 'knowing' of what is really real.





No comments:

Post a Comment